Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm not much of a blogger.

Ok, so much for my attempt to keep a blog. LOL Maybe I will try to keep up with this now. Who knows. It's rough to keep up with anything when you have 2 young children. Laural is closing in on her 4th birthday and the bean I was pregnant with in my last post (also my first and only other post as I type this) is now a nearly 10 month old baby boy named Micah. They are keeping me pretty busy now days. Laural no longer naps on most days. Right after Micah ws born, she was still napping and a lot of days, I could arrange it so the 2 were napping at the same time. It was a great break for me during the day. Now, I am going all day long. I'm not complaining though. I love my life. We are even thinking about trying for another baby soon! We're not getting any younger after all! Well, I think I will end this post. I will have to try to keep up with this better so I have a record of things going on in my world. :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails