Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Monday, March 23, 2009

A Birthday Party

I am taking a little flack from some relatives about the theme of Micah's 1st birthday party. I guess people figure things should be all sweet and cuddly for a baby's birthday. I initially planned a more baby-ish theme but after thinking about it, I changed the theme from Hugs & Stitches to Party Like A Rock Star. I don't have a problem with the baby type themes. I just thought that since he won't really have much of a clue what is going on, I would have the party for the party goers. I am going to dress him up as a baby rock star, complete with tatoos! LOL I think it will be fun and should be fun for everyone involved. Too heck with the naysayers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails