Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

I Am A True Procrastinator

It's true. Here we are, 44 hours from our trip to Florida and I am so not ready to go. I have my lists made of all the stuff I need to bring with us, but I have yet to gather everything into one place. Life would be so much easier if I had somebody else to do all these things for me! LOL This will be our first trip longer than 3 hours since Micah was born. At least all our hotel reservations have been made! Steve suggested (jokingly) that we wait to leave until Sunday. I said NO WAY! I am dying to just "be on vacation" so we go on Saturday! If we forget anything, well, then we can just live without it! LOL

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails