Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday

Between getting ready for a big party and our Florida vacation, we haven't done Muffin Tin Monday in at least a month, so even though I am still recovering from post vacation exhaustion, I decided to go ahead and make a tin for today anyway.

Today's theme: Seeds, Plants & Flowers
Here is what we had:

Top: Almonds and homemade raisins in a little flower cup, flower shaped mini sandwich with cheese flower, grapes on cute food picks.
Bottom: Strawberry flowers on a bed of peas, cheese flowers, flower shaped mini sandwich with cheese flower.
Extras: Flower shaped sauce bottle with orange juice "dressing" for the fruit and a Japanese Flower's Kiss hard candy.

Laural was thrilled to have a muffin tin meal again and for me, well, I always have fun putting them together for her and then seeing her little excited face when I present the tin to her.

Go check out what was served in other muffin tins around the world by clicking below.
Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your tin. The picks are a cool addition.

Melissa said...

Ooh, my favorite part is the strawberry flowers! So pretty!

Great muffin tin! :)

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Love it!! I so want those leaf picks..lol Perfect & pretty tin :)

Jenny said...

The way you fanned the strawberries on the peas is so pretty! I love the picks! Good job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails