Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Dear Daughter

She says the sweetest things sometimes. Yesterday as I was cooking dinner - chicken on the George Foreman Grill - Laural asks me, "Mommy, do you love your grill?" I answered "Yes, I love it. This was the present you guys got me last year for Mother's Day." "Yeah'" she replies happily. Then I said, "But this year, I didn't get a Mother's Day present because we were on vacation in Florida." She looked at me sweetly and said, "But I gave you my heart because I love you." Talk about a melt your heart moment. I was on cloud nine for the rest of the night.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails