Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday

It has been over 2 months since we last did a MTM in our house. The big reason for that is that I am still recovering from several illnesses and medical issues I have had back to back to back. I am finally starting to feel better and today, even after going out for a few groceries, I felt like I had enough energy to whip up a quick and easy muffin tin meal. I partly stuck to the theme for the week which was basically foods on a stick (picks, kebabs, etc).


Top: Strawberries and red grapes on picks, Cheese and Sausages on picks, V-Fusion juice
Bottom: Veggie chips, PB&J pocket sandwiches and Vanilla yogurt with blue sprinkles

I took the pics with my cell phone because I didn't quite have the energy to run upstairs for the camera, so the photo quality is a bit questionable. At least I remembered to take a couple pics.  Hopefully, I will be getting more and more back to normal so we can resume our regular daily activities. I miss being able to do it all!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Welcome back to MTM! Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling great and I hope you get well soon. Happy New Year! :o)

Trudie said...

I'm so sorry to hear about you not feeling great, I hope that 2011 will be a year filled with health for you! God bless!

lisa9999 said...

Your tins look great. I hope you are better soon.

Unknown said...

I am so sorry you haven't been feeling well. It was wonderful to see you name back on the Muffin Tin list.

This looks great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails