Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday

It's Muffin Tin Monday - at least it was yesterday. My internet was down for much of the day so I didn't get out muffin tin meal posted in a timely manner, so here it is today.

Summer means no set themes and we decided not to have a particular theme, just food. Well, I decided not to have a theme. Laural was not happy that we didn't have a theme. When I suggested she might want to leave the table without eating, suddenly not having a theme wasn't an issue anymore.

Top: PB&J on sandwich thins, vanilla yogurt with fresh blueberries, chips, grapes, steamed broccoli & carrots.

Laural ate everything. Micah had the sandwich, some chips & the yogurt but he refused to eat the berries. He's so picky! I hope his pickiness fades before too long. It can be so hard to feed him.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails