Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Great Shopping plus Free Redbox

I haven't done one of these posts in a while so I figured I might as well since I am pleased with today's shopping trip. Since coming home from vacation a little over 2 weeks ago, I haven't needed to do any grocery shopping because my freezer and cupboards are still well stocked. It's actually been over a month since I've done a regular grocery trip. All I've had to do is buy milk and bread as needed and I've done a farmer's market trip too. There hasn't been much in the way of good deals lately, so I haven't been doing my usual thing. Today was no different, though I did have a good trip. I only bought 3 different items. Ok, so I bought 20 of the one item. Here's what I got today:

♦20 boxes of Cap'n Crunch cereal @ 2/$5 on sale for 4/$8 (must buy 4) - Q $0.50/1 (doubled) = $1 per box
♦1 Kraft Homestyle Macaroni & Cheese @ $3.19 - Q 1 Free Package = FREE
♦1 Kraft Mayo with Olive Oil @ $3.79 - Q 1 Free 12oz Bottle = FREE
•Total Before: $56.98
•Total After: $20.00
Savings: 65%

I don't usually buy sweet cereals for the kiddos but Cap'n Crunch is Steve's favorite, and since I got a really good deal, I went ahead and bought them. The 2 Kraft free coupons came in sample pack I ordered from the a few weeks ago. I also got 3 little bags of Wheat Thins and 3 samples of Caramel Latte mix in the Kraft box.

Today is also Redbox's Movie Monday. On the first Monday of each month, Redbox texts a code for a free movie to our cell phones. Steve and I are both signed up so we have two free movies for tonight! We got the new Alice in Wonderland and Tooth Fairy. If you aren't signed up for this, you should head over to the Redbox website and sign up. It's totally free and they don't spam you with any other texts, so if you are on a limited text plan (like I am) you aren't getting a lot of wasted texts. Time to go watch a movie!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails