Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Sixteen Years Ago Today...

I went from Miss to Mrs! It amazes me that 16 years has already flown by. What amazes me further is that I still remember the day like it was yesterday. It was an incredible day! I am so thankful that God brought us together and that He has blessed our lives so richly.

My last stroll as a single woman with the first man in my life - my daddy.


The ceremony.

 
Our 1st stroll as Mr. & Mrs!


Posing for photos.

 
The wedding party.

 
Cutting the cake (and trying to wait until everyone was ready to take pics).

 
Our 1st dance.

 
The "drunk shot" but since we don't drink and nobody was loopy we added some silliness PRO style.
(PRO = Pittsburgh Role-Playing Organization)

So that was our big day in just a few of the many, many pictures we have of the day. What a fun and fabulous day it was. One of the 3 happiest of my life. Can you guess what the other two were?

Happy 16th Anniversary, My Dear Hubby! I love you ♥ and I look forward to the next 16, the 16 after that and the 16 after that!

1 comment:

ruedi said...

Debbie and Steve
Congratulations on 16th anniversary!
Ron and Sue

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails