Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



It's time for this mama to get more organized and start planning our meals out again. In the heat we've been having here, I've made a lot of lunch like meals for dinner lately but I'm going to try to change that and keep cool too. So here's the plan for this week:

Monday
Lunch:
Turkey & Cheese
Crackers
Carrot & Pepper Sticks
Dinner:
Sweet & Sour Chicken
Rice
Broccoli
Pineapple

Tuesday
Lunch:
Chicken Nuggets
Snappeas & Celery
Strawberries
Dinner:
Kielbasa
Perogies
Fried Cabbage
Carrots

Wednesday
Lunch:
Personal Pizzas
Salad
Dinner:
Salmon
Zuchinni Rice Caserole
Green Beans

Thursday
Lunch:
Hot Dogs
Potato Salad
Watermelon
Carrot Sticks
Dinner:
Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
Mushrooms
Broccoli

Friday
Lunch:
Chicken Salad Pita
Carrots & Broccoli
Pineapple
Dinner:
Creamy Chicken & Pasta
w/ Peas, Carrots & Corn

Saturday
Lunch:
Turkey Sandwich
w/ spinach, avocado, & cheese
 Strawberries
Dinner:
Grilled Steaks
Grilled Veggie Medley
Grilled Corn

Sunday
Lunch:
Leftovers
Dinner:
Leftovers

Now, I'd better go check to make sure I have everything I think I do. I need to go shopping anyhow. :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails