Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

One of my guilty pleasures is spending (too much) time online flipping through various blogs. About a month or so ago, I stumbled across I'm An Organizing Junkie while reading another blog. Now, anybody who really knows me, knows that I am about the least organized person on this planet. I'm not "Hoarders" disorganized but let's just say that there are times when I am looking for something and the search will entail shuffling through a pile of odd papers, magazines, coupons and coloring books, among other things. I doubt there will come a time when I am what sane people will call organized, but there might be hope. The main reason I clicked on over to I'm An Organizing Junkie was for Meal Plan Monday. Since I like to have meals planned out for the week, this seemed like a good place to start organizing. Who knows? Maybe after this, I can get the rest of my house in order. Doubtful, but one can hope! So here is my first Menu Plan Monday blog post.


Monday: Dinner out since I have to take the kids with me to try to fix the newsletter printing issues at the Historical Society.

Tuesday: Soft Tacos (using homemade tortillas)

Wednesday: Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Garlic Toast, Side Salads

Thursday: Thanksgiving Dinner (once with each side of the family - we are going to be stuffed!)

Friday: Leftover Surprise (Probably: Hot turkey sandwiches served over mashed potatoes)

Saturday: Sweet & Sour Chicken, rice and pineapple

Sunday: Crock Pot Pork Roast with Potatoes and Carrots

I will post my recipe for Sweet & Sour Chicken later. It is one of our family favorites.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Sounds like a super yummy week to me! Thanks so much for joining us and a happy thanksgiving to you!!

Laura

Anonymous said...

Your menu sounds great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails