Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Peanut Butter Fudge Pie Recipe

This is the recipe for the pie I made for Thanksgiving. I didn't really follow a recipe. I looked at a couple recipes and put together something that sounded good to me. I actually do this sort of thing a lot.  Anyhow, this is how I made the pie. It turned out very good but very rich. Just the way I like it.

You will need:
~ Chocolate Graham Cracker Crust or Oreo Cookie Pie Crust
~ Hot Fudge Sauce
~ 8 oz Brick of Cream Cheese (brought to room temperature)
~ 1/2 cup Sugar
~ 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
~ 12 oz tub of Cool Whip

Prepare graham cracker crust (either make your favorite or buy one). Spread about 3/4 of a cup of hot fudge topping on the bottom of the crust.and set aside.

Whip the cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter together until smooth and creamy. Fold in cool whip. One mixed thoroughly, fill up the pie crust. Warm a little hot fudge and drizzle over top of pie. Refrigerate about 2 hours before serving. Yum!

1 comment:

Cayleylynn said...

Yum! Can't wait to try it. BTW, I do the same thing with recipes. But I never write down what I do, so I have a hard time making them again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails