Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Monday, December 21, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday

We are in the midst of very busy days in our house, so we are cutting corners in a couple of areas, one of those areas being Muffin Tin Monday. We still did MTM today. We just didn't stick too closely to the theme. On top of all the stuff I'm trying to get done, I woke up at 3 AM last night and couldn't get back to sleep, so my heart wasn't much into it today. But, we still had lunch in muffin tins and that makes it a better lunch anyhow. Just ask my daughter!

Top Row: Chocolate Chip Muffin, Christmas Marshmallows, Orange Slices
Bottom Row: Cheezits, Applesauce w/ Christmas Sugar, Gingerbread Man Sandwich
(I cut the remaining sandwich into cubes and put them under the gingerbread man)



Micah went right for the marshmallows.



Laural started with the marshmallows too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails