Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Trying to Figure Out Blog Settings

I've been sitting here, trying to figure out a few things on this blog. I think I have the background thing figured out but I still need to figure out how to center the banner pic. I didn't see a way to do that. I need to edit the banner pic to personalize it. I would also love to figure out how to get those little corner thingies and lines that are around posts and such off my blog. I'm sure I will figure it out eventually. LOL I just hope I don't end up doing something crazy like deleting the entire thing!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails