Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back to Normal

Whatever that is! Seriously though, vacation time is over already. Local schools get back to the classrooms tomorrow and I guess that means so will we. My cousin's children will continue to get off the bus here and depending on various schedules, sometimes they will be picked up right off the bus and sometimes they will be hanging out with us for a couple hours.

With the start of the New Year, I have been thinking about resolutions. In the past, I have scoffed at the idea of making New Year's resolutions. But maybe this year, I will join the many people across the nation who make (and break) promises to better themselves with the beginning of a new year, with the difference being that I will not break my resolutions. At least I hope I won't. So, if I do make a resolution (or even a couple) what shall they be? First, I hope to be better organized - not only with my physical property but also with my time. I have so many projects between Laural's school and church and the library and my little home business that I really need to be better organized. I've been very slowly creeping toward a more organized life but I think I really need to start running head on toward it! Second, well, I'm not sure what the second will be - if there will be a second one. I will have to think about that a while. Then again, perhaps I will just blow off this whole resolution thing and just do what needs to be done. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails