Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Project 365

I had planned to start this sooner - like the 1st day of the year, but my camera decided to take a little vacation and only returned to me yesterday. So, mine will be more like a Project 360, which kind of makes it sound like I am going to spin in a circle. I'm not. That fascination went out ages ago though my kids still love to spin until they make themselves crazy dizzy. But, I digress.

Project 365 is quite simple. Each day, you take a photo and post it on your blog and/or on one of the sites like Flikr that have a special pool just for this project. At the end of the year, you have a collection of little slices of every single day of the past 365 days. Pretty cool. Though I certainly do not want to hurry up time - my little ones are growing far too fast as it is - I can't wait to look back at my collection at the end of this year.

I'm not sure if I will be adding the photos to this blog or creating a new blog for this project. I'll make that decision after I've had some sleep.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails