Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Here is this week's menu plan. Today is a busy day so it's sandwiches for dinner. Friday, we are going to have pizza while we have family game night. I think we will order out this week but next week, I think we might try a make your own pizza night. I don't know what kind of meal we will be having at the wedding but I do know I have been craving stir fry and oriental type dishes lately so I slated 2 nights this week for them!

Monday
Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
Carrot Sticks
Chips & Dip

Tuesday
Roast Beef
Mashed Potatoes
Peas

Wednesday
Sweet & Savory Lettuce Cups
Mandarin Oranges

Thursday
Chicken Stir Fry
Rice

Friday
Pizza
Salads

Saturday
Dinner Out @ a Wedding

Sunday
Big Chicken Salads

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails