Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Yes, I know...

There are two things that are just not right about the new look of the blog. 1. Yes, I put a daisy theme on a blog that is called Dandelions in My Vase. 2. Yes, we are in the middle of a huge snow storm in Western PA, but I just felt like I needed something a little "spring-y" to cheer me up a little because like I said before, we are in the middle of a huge snow storm here. I've been looking for some new backgrounds for the blog and I'm not done yet. It may change in a few days - or by the end of the day. It depends on if I find something I like better.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails