Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Family Fun Friday!

I've decided to officially dub Fridays in our household Family Fun Fridays. I'm not sure what we will be doing yet. Laural can play some simpler board games with us but Micah is still a bit young for games. We will probably have a combination of things - maybe a couple of games, maybe a movie, maybe building crazy things with Legos and Mega Bloks. Who knows but whatever we do, I'll take some pics and post them later tonight. If anybody reads this and has a weekly family night, what do you do? If you have young children, how do you get them involved?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails