Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Breakfast Bento

Yes, I've been bitten by the bento bug. I ordered 4 lunch bento boxes and 2 snack bento boxes last night and a couple of accessory items as well. I can't wait to get them! Until then, we will use the sandwich box containers I have.

I promised Laural a special breakfast today, so this is what we did. I made chocolate Cream of Wheat and put it in a bowl with a strawberry heart. A strawberry baran seperates the yogurt and blueberries. Laural loved the idea but it was a bit of a fight getting her to eat the Cream of Wheat. It was her first time with it, so the fact that she ate some of it makes me happy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails