Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Yay!

Congratulations Debbie, Stephen, Laural & Micah!

You are going to Walt Disney World!
 
This was the message waiting in my inbox once we got home from Micah's 2 year well visit check-up. Wow! I am really starting to get excited over this trip. I cannot wait to see Laural's face light up when she meets Mickey and when we have dinner with the princesses. I think Micah might be  a little nervous at first, but I really think he is going to have a blast as well. Now, all I have to do is get packed!
 
Ok, so there is one more thing. Since the entire reason we even started planning this trip was so we could see a space shuttle launch, I have to get that planned out as well. We have decided that since these last few launches will be historic events, we are going to try to do it all the way too - which means getting up early tomorrow morning and waiting for the tickets to the Kennedy Space Center NASA Causeway to go on sale and then hope I am able to buy them. You log in to a virtual waiting room and then hope you are one of those who are randomly selected to purchase tickets. I've heard that the available tickets sell out within minutes, so we shall see what happens. I'm really hoping we can get the tickets but at the same time, a part of me is afraid that we will get the tickets because they are SO expensive! It will be worth it though. There are only 3 shuttle launches left before the program is retired for good. Getting to see the shuttle launch from KSC will be an amazing experience. I almost wish Micah were a little older so he could remember it. One thing is for certain, we will be taking about a million photos & video, so he will certainly be able to have the memory saved for him in photos.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails