Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday - Movies

I asked Laural what movie she wanted me to do for Muffin Tin Monday and her immediate answer was Nemo! I tried to sway her toward other movies but she wanted Nemo even though it's been over a month since she's seen it. I think she watched it a couple times on our trip to Canada. So, I thought a bit and this is what I came up with:
Top: Cheese Fish with a Nemo cheese fish on top, A School of Whole Wheat Goldfish Crackers, Blue Jello Fish Bowl with Swedish Fish
Bottom: Weinerpus, Cheesy Sea Shells, Carrot Sea Stars

Laural was more than thrilled with her tin. She even made shapes like an arrow out of her school of fish, just like the movie. Very cute. Micah liked playing in the jello and he ate all his cheese and crackers. Oh, he ate the 2 Swedish Fish in the jello as well.

Be sure to check out Muffin Tin Mom to see other muffin tin meals from around the world.
Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

Also - Michelle has a great giveaway going on at her site - a bunch of "super cute" Wilton products that would be awesome for future Muffin Tin Mondays! Go to her blog to learn more about it.
It ends on Wednesday, so pop over today!

2 comments:

kewkew said...

I love your take on the Finding Nemo tin. Especially liking the cheesy sea shells and Nemo cheese fish, how did you do that?
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Good point about the fish are friends not food. Oh well, too late now. If I had remembered that line I may not have served the tuna.

SnoopyGirl said...

I almost did the Nemo theme myself. I even bought some pasta shells. I just ended up with Cars instead as I had more items for that theme. Your tin is adorable by the way my dear!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails