Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ahhh.... Spring is in the Air

And that, of course, means that it's time for McCullough's Ice Cream Shop to re-open for the season! Today was their first day open so we had to go get some of their yummy homemade ice cream. I told Laural that it would be opening two days ago and she has been keeping close track of the days and was extremely excited all day until it was finally time to go. Laural got a strawberry cone and I got a peanut butter fudge sundae made with chocolate peanut butter ripple ice cream for Micah and I to share. So good! It was a little chilly this evening but we still really enjoyed our first ice cream outing of the season. I think we will wait a few weeks, though, before we go back for more.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails