Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Playing Outside

With the recent warmer weather we've been having, Laural has been able to get outside a couple times to play. On both Monday and today, Laural played outside until dinner time with her cousins once they got out of school. I'm not sure what all they did out there but I did catch them playing with the little basketball hoop and hanging out in the play house. Laural told me that they were jumping off the slide and they played "Laural, the Great" as well. I really have no idea what "Laural, the Great" is, but I'm guessing it might be something Laural came up with.Here are a couple of quick snapshots of the kids on Monday. I took them real quick from the porch, so our lovely car is in each of the shots. :-)

Laural isn't so great with the slam dunk.

Hmmm... What next?

Making a break for the house!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails