Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Still Sick

I really don't know what's going on with us right now. We just can't seem to get over this cold that we've had for nearly 3 weeks now. I guess we just keep sharing all our lovely viruses and germs. It started with stuffy noses and sore throats. Then, Laural and I both got croup. Micah seemed to avoid our croupiness until today. He's back to the coughing and sneezing with some really gross double snot rockets. Now, I can handle just about every bodily fluid my kids make me deal with but the snotty noses make me just about gag and throw up. On top of it all, I am still sick too. I was just starting to feel better and now it's back for me too. Fortunately, Laural is just about better. She's still coughing a bit, but it isn't the really nasty croupy cough. I'm just so fed up with this. I feel miserable and I am just worn out from dealing with 2 sick kiddos. If we aren't feeling a lot better by Wednesday, I'll be putting in a call to the doctor. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails