Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Monday, March 22, 2010

My First Dandelion of Spring

Laural got to be outside today to play with her cousins after they got off the bus from school. It wasn't long before she came running in with a surprise present for me. A freshly picked dandelion! My heart sings with happiness when my sweet child stops what she is doing so she can pick me a flower. How I love her! ♥
I'm not sure what kind of dandelion this is, but it doesn't matter. It's mine. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails