Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday

Since getting a new laptop, it is so much easier to get my MTM pics up on my blog because I can sit here and do it while the kiddos finish their meals.

No theme today so we had a lunchables style lunch.
Top: Mini Pepper Rings, Peas (dinner leftovers), Strawberry Applesauce
Bottom: Cheese & Bologna Hearts, Crackers, Strawberry Banana Yogurt

Micah's was the same with the exception of much fewer pepper rings, yellow cheese hearts and just strawberry yogurt. All he ate was the crackers and yogurt and some milk. He is such a picky eater. I don't know what to do with this boy.

To see what other Muffin Tin Moms are serving their Muffin Tin Kids, visit the link below.

Muffin Tin Mom

7 comments:

Unknown said...

The cheese and meat hearts are so cute.

LeAnn said...

Oh, I feel for you. I have two boys that are picky eaters. It was sooooo hard. The good news is that they did get a bit better as they have aged. so stuff they will never like. It is a texture issue. Your trays look great though... and I would eat them! :)

Heather said...

Great tin! And now I am going to be trying your applesauce oatmeal muffins!

w said...

your tins are great!

i've got picky eaters, too. but sometimes they're so hungry they'll eat anything.

Bran said...

I need to get some of those mini peppers.

~LKB said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a picky eater! My little guy is just so, well, little that it kills me that he won't eat.

The mini peppers are great - my daughter loves the big ones too, but she gets so excited over the mini ones because they are "little, just like me." LOL

They call me Mommy said...

great tin--love the pepper rings! what kind of yogurt is that? I like the stripes in it--seems like we always end up with plain old vanilla! would love to find a striped kind like that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails