Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Getting Back to Normal

It seems that the major illness is finally leaving our house. We just have a little bit of the sniffles and coughs left to remind us of our nasty colds. So now, we just need to get back to some semblance of normalcy around here. Since the kids and I have been passing the sickies back and forth between us for the past 3 weeks, I've let a lot go. Let's face it, who wants to do laundry when you feel like you're going to drop any moment? Time for me to start playing catch up. My kitchen looks like a disaster. Mail has piled up, stuff needs put away and various refrigerator magnets need collected from the perimeter. I haven't made the kids pick up the toys in the living room in a couple of days because by the end of the day, all I wanted to do was get them into bed so I could get there too. It's been a couple of rough weeks, but I think it's just about time to make this house look normal again and that means a lot of cleaning! At least I'll be getting things done in time for Micah's birthday party in a couple weeks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails