Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Monday, September 14, 2009

Bedtime

Bedtime had it's ups and downs here tonight. Laural was very excited about getting into her new bed. She didn't even ask for a story! She just wanted to get into bed. LOL I wonder how long this will last. She looked so little in her new bed. We didn't put the rail on it so I hope she manages to stay in her bed!

Micah wasn't quite so excited to be in his new bed. Micah has been sleeping in the pack-n-play in our room since about 10 months old when I had to get him out of my bed for his own safety. We did the same thing with Laural. When we moved here, that is when she started sleeping in her crib in her own room. So, since Laural is out of the crib and into a bed, it was time for Micah to go into the crib. He wasn't happy at all. He fussed and cried. It wasn't so much a cry as a frightened sound he made. Since he was bothering Laural, I took him out of the crib and put him in the pack-n-play to fall asleep. He settled right down. When I came back upstairs, I took him from the pack-n-play and put him in the crib. He didn't wake up. It will be interesting to see how the night goes.

Story time again tomorrow. I need to get to the library on Fridays to get books so I don't have to run out on Tuesday mornings! The past 2 weeks, we've had Laural and one other kid - a different one each time. Maybe we will have both of them this week. I hope so!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails