Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's a Two-fer

Well, now Micah is sick again. He was finally over his grumpy, feverish bout but now, it's back. This time the fever is quite high. He was 101.1 axillary which is about 102°F. His heart rate and resp rate is up too. I called the ped on call at GCMC and he suggested ibuprofen and wait an hour to see how he is doing. He didn't want to take the ibuprofen. He had fallen asleep and was rather displeased that I woke him up. He's crying now. Poor guy. I need to check him out again at 9:30 to make sure he is ok.

Our camping trip is cancelled. I can't take sick kids out to sleep in a tent. I am so disappointed. I really wanted to camp. Now, I just need to focus on getting the kids better. Poor things. It's miserable being sick. Laural is in pretty good spirits but Micah is super grumpy. :(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails