Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Rite Aid Shopping Trip

I made my first Rite Aid shopping trip today. There wasn't a whole lot that I wanted there but got some pretty good deals on the few things I did want.Total before coupons: $25.43
Total after coupons: $4.43
83% savings!

Accu-Chek Aviva Glucometer - $9.99
- $10/1 coupon
= FREE

(3x) Bayer Aspirin - $1.99
- $1/1 coupon
= $.99 each

Sundown Magnesium - (B1G1 free) $4.99
- $1/1 coupon (2x)
= $1.49 each

Sundown D3 - (B1G1 free) $3.49
- $1/1 coupon
= $1.25 each

Gummy Food that Laural wanted - $.99 each
No Coupon

PLUS: $5 off $25 Rite Aid Coupon

PLUS: There is a rebate for purchase price inside the Accu-Chek box, so this transaction was a money maker! Love it!

I was also planning to hit Walgreen's & CVS while I was in Meadville but: 1. I ran out of time and 2. I couldn't find either! So, will have to hit those later.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails