Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Giant Eagle Trip

I had a great shopping trip today to Giant Eagle. This was only my 2nd coupon trip but my biggest so far!
Total before coupons: $104.14
Total after coupons: $55.58
Missing from the pic are 2 Reese's cups which were free after coupon.

Some of my favorite deals were:

Hebrew National Hot Dogs - B1G1 free (2.49 each)
- $1.00 coupon from Simple & Delicious site
= $1.49 each

Marcal Tissues - Free with coupon

Kashi TLC Crackers - 2 for $5
- .75/1 coupon (doubled)
= $1.00 each

Select Harvest Soups - 8 for $10 ($1.25 each)
- .40/2 coupon (doubled)
= $.85 each

Airwick Air Fresheners 4 for $4
- B1G1 free coupon
= .50 each

Reynold's Recycled Foil - 2 for $6
- .75/1 coupon (doubled)
= $1.50 each

Lady Speed Stick Deodorant - $2
- .75/1 coupon (doubled)
= $.50 each

Great trip! As I get more accustomed to this kind of shopping, it will only get better!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails