Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wow! Busy Day!

It has been such a busy day already and it's only 3:30 PM! Today was the first day of Story Time. We had 2 sessions planned. The first was for infant to 2 years old and the 2nd session was for ages 3 to 7. I was late getting to the church for the 1st session since Steve didn't get back from the dentist until late but it appeared that nobody was there anyhow. I had to go home to get Laural for the 2nd session and we were a tiny bit late for that one. There was one other child besides Laural. It was all good. We did our stories and action rhymes and finger plays anyway. It was fun. I hope that we start getting more kids.

After story time was over, we went to the library for a little bit. Terri was there and we chatted a bit. She really needed Steve down there to fix their computer issues. So, after I went home and made lunch, back to the library we went - all of us this time. While we worked on the network and installed the new router, we talked about the one printer they have down there. It was quite a nice printer and they wanted to get rid of it. After talking a bit, we decided that we wanted it (ok, I decided that I wanted it). It will come in quite nice for doing all the printing I do for homeschool, church and community stuff. We agreed on $150 and Terri said that since she knows us, they would take payments. Then she decided that since the library would be paying Steve to fix the computers and such, we could work off the cost of the printer. Very good arrangement. I didn't check it out completely but it is very similar to the big one they have at the historical society that we print the newsletter on. I am really hoping that this one has the option to print on both sides. Anyhow, we didn't get out of there until a little after 3PM and here I sit. I need to go get a few groceries and get to my folks' house to check up on their cat too. Busy, busy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails