Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Rite Aid Quickie

Teehee

I had a couple coupons I wanted to use at Rite Aid before their sale ended so we stopped there quickly after a visit with Steve's mom and her sister, Marilyn, who is visiting from North Carolina. I didn't take a pic, but here is the breakdown:

10x Soy Joy Bars 10/$5.00
- $2/10 Q
= $.30 each

2x Wheat Thins $1 each
- $1/1 (2x)
- $1 SCR
= $1 Money Maker!

10x VO5 Shampoos & Conditioners $.99 each
- $5/10 SCR
= $.49 each

Total Receipt: $16.90
Total OOP: $6.90 (after subtracting rebates)
Savings: 59%

We love the Soy Joy bars, so this was a great buy for us. And the low price shampoo is a big win too. I might end up donating most of it but the strawberry champaigne scent intrigues me. I just got a bunch of Aussie recently anyhow. And I have my eye on some Suave for next week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails