Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Terrific Tuesday!

My Tuesdays are busy days - but good days! We started with Story Time. It ran a little long today. After our story, we made a neat craft - Paper Bag Nature Books. It was just Gracen and Laural there today. They did quite a good job on their books. We started by cutting, folding and taping our books. Then we went outside to collect things to put on the cover. I helped Laural create a nice scene with her stuff and Gracen and her mom made a nice bark frame on hers.

After Story Time, we went to Steve's mom's for a quick visit. I had to go to BiLo for a few things. It turns out though, that the BiLo shopping list on A Full Cup is not the same BiLo that we have here. None of the stuff I had on my list was actually on sale at BiLo. I ended up just getting a couple rolls of Marcal paper towels for $1 off each. I didn't take pics of my goods from today's shopping trip but here is the breakdown:

(2x) Marcal paper towels - 1.67 each
- $1/1 (2x)
= $.67 each

I was confused about the sales thing, so I asked if they might be on a different schedule than other stores and he said no. Some of the stuff i asked about was on sale the week before so I figured maybe the list was dated wrong or something. It turns out that there is a different BiLo chain down south that I didn't know about until after I got home. Oh well. I was talking to the cashier while I checked out and she ended up taking my name and address so I could have a flier mailed to me. That will be quite nice.

Then I was off to Giant Eagle. I had a handful off stuff on my list for there. Here is my breakdown:

(5x) Activia 4 packs and
(3x) Danimals Smoothies 6 packs - $2 each
- $2 bonus when you buy 4 (2x)
- $1/1 coupon (8x)
= $.50 each

(2x) Bottom Round Roast - B1G1 free
= $4.98 each

(2x) packs Boneless Pork Chops - B1G1 free
= $3.48 each

(2x) Wonder Classic White Bread - $2.49 each
- $.55/1 (2x) doubled
=$1.39 each

Total OOP = $23.70
Total Coupons: $10.20

Not too bad. I forgot a couple things though. I might run to the Franklin store tomorrow.

I need to go do something about my son. He is not adjusting well to the new bed and room. He's getting near hysterical. I really want him to cry it out, but how long do I let him go? He's been going for nearly 40 minutes now. It's not constant. I think he stops for a few minutes to see if I am going to come in. He also has been purposely hitting his head on the sides of the crib and making himself cry even more. Sigh. He's quiet now. I know he is super tired so I was hoping that would make it easier for him to crash out. We will see.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails