Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Family Dinner

After being at the funeral home for 2 hours, we decided to go out with the rest of the family to Hoss's for dinner. Grandpa & Grandma, mom & dad, Aunt Sue, Grandpa's sister Alleen and her husband Bill, Lee & Paula (Uncle Russ's son), and their sons, Jimmy & his wife Shona & Mike plus the four of us shared a long table.

One of the most interesting things about our dinner, was Laural's meal. The waitress asked Laural's name so they could carve it on her hot dog. I don't think I have ever seen anything carved on a hot dog before... So here it is. Laural's name on a hot dog.

Tomorrow, I am venturing out to do my first attempt at what I have dubbed "radical couponing." I have found several coupons online and plan to go to K-Mart tomorrow to take advantage of their double coupon special. I should get some free stuff or at the very least, very cheap stuff. I can't wait to check it out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails