Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Getting Closer

Micah is getting closer and closer to walking. He will take one or two hesitant steps before going down on his hands and knees. It's so cute to watch. He does a little better when I am coaxing him to come to me, but most of the time when I call him, he plops down on his knees and hops to me. That is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. He has also learned another new trick. He can now climb up on to Steve and I while we are sitting on the couch. He is getting to be quite the little toddler now!

We broke out the Wii fit & balance board last night. We were having fun, playing different games and exercises but we found one that Micah really seemed to love. He couldn't stop giggling over the soccer game where you have to hit the soccer balls with your head and try not to get hit with the shoes or panda heads. Every time I hit a ball or got hit by a shoe or panda, he would laugh even more. It was so funny! It made me laugh which caused me to get hit more which made him laugh even harder. It was hilarious! So much fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails