Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Need Money

I am a little depressed tonight. Laural and I took our 2nd Tae Kwon Do class earlier tonight. It was lovely and intense! I got a rather good workout from it. I really enjoyed it! I would really love to continue with it. There's just a little problem with it - the cost. For a year, for both Laural and I, it will cost $1152. We would have to put $231 down and then pay $84 a month for the next 11 months. The reason I'm depressed is that I really enjoyed it and I feel like it would be a great way for me to be able to lose weight but I don't see any way we can afford it. I finally found something that I think I can stick with and it doesn't look like we will be able to do it. I guess I am doomed to be fat forever.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails