Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

My First Couponing Outing

I did my very first couponing outing this evening. I was so excited! I was also a little worried though. The last time I went out with internet coupons (to County Market), they told me they don't accept internet coupons. Since most of my coupons tonight were internet coupons, I was a little afraid that they might not take them. But, they took them and all was great! Here's how I did:

Total bill (not including tax): $61.79
Coupon total: $50.46
Total out of pocket (not including tax): $11.33
Savings: 82%


Breakdown:

4 Dove Ultra Deodorant @ 3.99 each
- 4 mfg coupons $2 off each (doubled)
= FREE

2 Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel @ $3.50 each
- 2 mfg coupons $2 off each (doubled)
= FREE

4 packs Trident Gum @ $1 each
- 2 mfg coupons $1 off 2 (doubled)
= FREE

2 3.5 lb bags Beneful Dog Food @ $5.49 each
- 2 mfg coupons $2 off each (doubled)
= $1.49 each

1 Edge Shaving Gel @ $2.79
- 1 mfg coupon $.75 off (doubled)
= $1.29

2 Renu Contact solution @ $5.09 each
- 2 mfg coupons $2 off each (doubled)
= $1.09 each

1 Children's Pronamel Toothpaste @ $2.99
- 1 mfg coupon $1 off (doubled)
= $.99

1 Skintimate Shaving Gel @ $2.99
- 1 mfg coupon $1 off (doubled)
= $.99

1 Suave Shampoo and 1 Suave Conditioner @ $2.45 each
- 1 mfg coupon $1 off 2 (doubled)
= $1.45 each

All I can say is WOW! I really hope I can continue doing this because that was awesome!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails