Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

So tired today...

I don't know why I have been so tired today. I slept late but by 8 PM, I was ready for bed. I spent a good chunk of the day cleaning - kitchen, living room, bathroom, laundry, dishes. And I made a big batch of black bean veggie burgers for dinner and freezing. I was busy for sure, but I didn't think I would feel this wiped out. Maybe I should go to bed early tonight. Like that will happen. LOL

Stephanie's kids got off the bus here today after their first day of school. Their bus stopped right around 3:45PM and Stephanie's boyfriend, Mike, came for them around 4PM. Laural was thrilled to have them here. Tomorrow they will be here until 5PM. Thursday, Mike will get them when they get off the bus and Friday, Steph's ex will get them around 5PM. So, they won't be here a whole lot this week. Not sure what next week will bring. We'll just play it by ear.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails