Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Here you will find a variety of things as I post whatever happens to be going on in our home - recipes, crafts, homeschool, birthday parties, travels, meals in muffin tins and more! I'd love to know what you think so please feel free to leave comments!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

My First Venture into Cute Food

This is not completely true. I have done cute and fancy cakes and stuff like that but today was the first time I took the time to make our lunch look cute. I decided to copy something I saw in somebody else's blog. I cut our hard boiled eggs to look like chicks hatching out of their egg.I have cut Laural's sandwiches into hearts and arranged the triangles to look like butterflies but this is the first time I've done this. Who know what's next? I want to try Muffin Tin Mondays next!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails